Terms & Conditions
The purchase of products from the website is governed by these terms and conditions. Please read them - they are important to both you and us. By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) We accept no responsibility for the websites or other information, practices or products of other parties linked to this website.
2) The products supplied from this website are supplied by Drury Tea & Coffee Limited. Drury Tea & Coffee Limited is a company registered in Ireland (registration no. 524970) and the registered office address 22 North Main Street, Youghal, Co. Cork
3) All products, where relevant, are inclusive of VAT. Our VAT Registered Number is IE 2974165OH
4) Whilst we will make every effort to fulfil all orders, we regret that due to the seasonal fluctuations in supply inherent in the products we stock, we may from time to time be unable to supply the said goods. In such cases we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible.
5) We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site from time to time. Prices, goods and availability of goods are subject to change at any time.
6) Whilst we will make every effort to stock similar teas and coffees from season to season, due to the nature of natural products Drury does not guarantee that the exact flavour profile or constituents will remain the same.
7) To the extent permitted by the law, Drury Tea & Coffee Limited shall not be liable for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the services or any products sold from or referred to on this site. Neither you nor us will be liable for any delay or failure to perform our respective obligations under this contract due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, failure, flood, lightning, fire, strike, lock out, trade dispute, traffic accident, traffic congestion, any act or omission of any government or regulatory authority.
8) This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
9) Authority for payment must be given at time of order.
10) Cancellation Rights: All of our customers have the right to return goods within fourteen days of receiving their order. The customer must bear the cost of returning the goods (in their original packaging) to: Drury Tea & Coffee Limited, 22 North Main Street, Youghal, Co. Cork P36 DF34. We will refund the cost of the order excluding the delivery charge to your credit card within 30 days of receiving the goods back.
11) Damaged Goods: Deliveries should be inspected upon arrival and in the event of goods being damaged or goods being different to those ordered, please notify us within fourteen days. We will promptly replace or refund the goods upon receipt of the returned goods.
12) These terms and conditions and all disclaimers and other material on our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish.